SHATTER THE MOLD.
Break from convention with the TURBODRK Chuck 70, created by one of fashion’s essential iconoclasts Rick Owens. The subversive design both celebrates and distorts the lines of our best-ever silhouette—literally stretching the possibilities with an elongated tongue and applying the first square-toe execution in its century of existence. The cotton-twill upper and refined finishes add polish and couture-like sophistication to the design’s edgy look and exaggerated features. It’s the bold reinvention of a street classic. And a punk rebellion against the ubiquitous. Rick Owens crafts a Chuck 70 unlike any other.
WHY YOU SHOULD BE DOWN
- Limited-edition low top sneaker designed by fashion iconoclast Rick Owens in waxed cotton twill.
- The timeless silhouette distorted with a punk couture spin.
- Molded rubber dual toe design featuring superimposed square grill toecap.
- Bold elongated tongue emphasizes the distinct style of classic Chucks.
- Custom DRKSHDW license plate and wrap around TURBODRK woven label.